Thursday, April 30, 2009

17th Birthday Celebration


Last night is the night that all of us gone crazy and damn mad!!! It was the happiest mad day in my party celebration for 17th BIRTHDAY at RED BOX gurney!!! I invited my BFF which is Chiao Ling, Sharmaine, Wei Lun, Ning Sheng, Wei Xian, Victor & some of my classmate but they are in the different session. Mine celebration is from 6pm-10pm but their is from 5pm-8pm.. We went to each other room TO CELEBRATE!! my room was no.18 and Johnathan group was no.7. B4 CL & Maine arrived, I n wlun have sang few song. When the 2 princess have arrived, we went to grab our food n started to sing & gone mad at the same time. We girls sing and yell each of every song we sang such as so what, LOVE STORY x2, Girlfriend, and others. Wlun only join us sing HOT n COLD, I KISSED A GIRLs!! WE rockz!! about 7.30pm. The 3 musketeers which is Ning Sheng, Wei Xian, Victor arrived. i felt a bit embarrass while singing crazy and madly in front of those guyz. Who carez@!! We come is to ENJOY!! Those guys are also great singers.....

.................no voice available to sing due to dehydration, waiting for the drinks to come!!!

The poor unfortunate soul of Nicholas had lost his wallet!! what a careless behaviour, cant blame him bcoz having great fun & leisure really can even forgot your own father name!^.^

No comments: