Friday, January 28, 2011

What a ___CNY season to me!!

Currently I survived for 19 years. 19 years of CNY leave NOTHING memorable to me!! But, I believe that I am NOT ALONE spending this kind of CNY!!

1. Get "Ang Pao"

- Get the SAME amount of $$ for every CNY from anyone including my parents. 
- Collect little $$. Even my monthly pocket $$ or 3 days of working $$ is MORE than $$ that collected during 15 days of CNY. Make no any differences to me!!
- Everyday I saved RM 1 for 365 days then I put every $$ into a "red packet" for myself is also MORE than I collected $$ during CNY.

2. Yummy food

- Food that I can able to eat in ANYTIME in ANYDAY at ANYWHERE!!
- NO any SPECIAL "dishes" for reunion dinner. Never seen any in my life during CNY!!
- Dishes that I eat MOST of my life time!!

3. Reunion

- Always meet up with relatives, make no difference at ALL!!!
- No any special or surprise from ANYONE!! 
- No one in my family is a "Party Animal" excluding me =(. Will only found in MOM family. =)
- NO jokes, NO party, as long is any EXTRAORDINARY performance will NEVER occur in my family because NO one can able to be in that scene!!

4. Spend 1st & 2nd days of CNY

- Stay at HOME doing NOTHING!! 
- No chance to gambler.
- Want to watch movie/show...cheh!!can watch it on Astro/PPS in any day!!
- Online, doing it for 24hrs throughout 365 days...anything I do will be EXACTLY the same as my daily routine!!
- Sleeping might get scold.
- Want to "sing out loud" CNY songs/others genre. People will thought I am crazy!!

5. Travelling

- Hate the MOST especially a MUST to travel from North <-> South in Msia!! 
- Long journey at least 6hrs for driving on d road only!!!(Listen to music until RUN OUT of battery....can't even sleep inside the car with the kids present)

6. Gathering with friends.

- Most of my friends go back to hometown.
- I will NEVER stand a chance since was born in this family!!NEVER!! unless ____)
- Currently I can only hang out with my Penang friends during CNY!! yeah..at least!!


What I want during CNY is an atmosphere that really brings JOYFULNESS!! 
I tell myself, if in future I got family & children, I will give them the "Greatest CNY" atmosphere!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind, this coming CNY we go shoot some Chinese-themed movie clips/parodies/photos at temples :D