Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A trip to A'Famosa

My aunt, her husband and their 3 kids had a great vacation in A'Famosa. They booked a package which is RM 450 including 1 night stay at D'Savoy Condo, Entry for all theme park (Cowboy Town+Water World+Safari) total given 5 tickets for each theme park.
They invited me & my family (grandmother+3 of my siblings+my cousin+my mom) to spend a night over there since there are extra room available. Yes!! it really enough for ALL of us (total 6 kids + 6 adults) to stay!!!


Too bad, I only shoot VIDEO but not PHOTO for every place in A'Famosa including the room that we stayed.




 My brother (Brian), My mom (Sally), My sister (Vanycia)


Cowboy Town a.k.a Carnival ( 6pm-12am )
My mom bought tickets for us which total 7 of us..WTH!! the pricing rates are......





 My aunt and her family
















Animals World a.k.a Safari  ( 9am-5pm )
































No comments: