Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Strongest Desire

Ok now, people keep on asking me : "what is your desire? Why is your ambition? What is your future plan?" Well, is very simple but tough. My desire is to develop, create, invent or produce something useful and become famous and popular. Now, I am still a student who major in Food Science & Nutrition. Why I study this course, many people got shock after knowing. Yes, 1st I am really interested in food. 2nd, I love to invent/create something new. I use to have day dreaming about creating a food that can completely kill cancer tumor, save all the cancer patients. Yes, everyone will be laughing at me as they would thought I am naive person and ........I knew, this shall not happen. But I still believe it will happen in someday, can save billions peoples. Now, my strongest desire will be :" I want to become a Food Scientist, to develop nutraceutical product, bring it to the world, became a daily must for everyone to consume." Stop laughing and despising me, I never wish or hope to be happen but I will only make it happen, make it come true in my life. I always believe in self. Thanks!!

No comments: