Monday, December 29, 2008

The End.......Back!!

28 Dec 2008 is consider my last day of working, everyone thought Im going to resign but actually NOT!! I just stop for a week and will be continue working on every weekend start from Jan 2009 until June 2009. After that, I decided to quite or resign due to SPM is just around the corner.

29 Dec 2008

I have received a sms from my manager and he called me to work on 1 Jan in Queensbay Mall. Since gym is off on that day, so I decided to help him on that day from opening to closing (9:40am-10:30pm). Afterall, I wanted to work at Queensbay since last 2 weeks ago but finally fail. This coming 1 Jan is consider my 1st day work on Queensbay Secret Recipe. (They said that Queensbay is the FASTEST outlet in Penang, means that there is 3x busy than E-Gate!!)

No comments: